This super-easy 4 step recipe is perfect for using up some of your home-grown produce.
- 2 tablespoons - extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small - red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 - jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 - zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup - fresh corn kernels
- - coarse salt
- 8 large - eggs
4 to 6
4 to 6
- Heat broiler. In a medium ovenproof (preferably cast-iron) skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion and jalapeño, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and corn and cook until tender, about 7 minutes more. Season with salt.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour into skillet with vegetables. Cook until sides are just beginning to set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and broil until just set in the middle and lightly golden and puffed on top, 2 to 3 minutes.