This tasty combination of veggies makes a great side dish or a simple snack!
Grilled Zucchini and Squash
- 4 tablespoons - olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup - minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons - chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons - chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 - cloves garlic, minced
- 2 - medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 - medium yellow squash, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- - kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 to 8
4 to 8
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, shallot, garlic, rosemary, and parsley; season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Brush zucchini and squash with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to grill in a single layer, and cook until charred on both sides and just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with olive oil mixture.