Peach and Blackberry Cobbler
This cobbler is jam-packed with the freshest fruit flavors!
- 1/4 cup - butter, softened
- 1/2 cup - granulated sugar
- 1 cup - all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon - baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt
- 1/2 cup - milk
- 3 cups - fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup - fresh blackberries
- 1/2 - orange
- dash - cinnamon sugar
8 to 10
8 to 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar with hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix, alternating with milk.
- Put batter in a buttered 8x8-inch pan.
- Place sliced peaches and blackberries on top of batter then squeeze ½ orange on top.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden on top.
- Serve immediately or cool and refrigerate until ready to serve.