Rolling into Gratitude: A Thanksgiving Twist with Turkey & Brie!
- 1 (8-ounce) Pillsbury Crescents
- ½ pound leftover turkey, sliced or a half pound of deli turkey
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce, either homemade or from a can
- 4 ounces Brie
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on baking sheet. Press on the perforations and edges to seal them.
- Arrange turkey slices down the center.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top. (You only want the filling to take up about 3 inches in width so you have enough dough on the sides to pull over and cover it.)
- Cut cheese into cubes and scatter evenly on top of cranberry sauce.
- Cut slits about 1 ½ inches apart on a diagonal going almost all the way to the filling.
- Starting at one end pull one strip over to the other side and alternate going all the way down. On the ends, pull the dough up to seal the filling.
- Sprinkle rosemary and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes.