A culinary masterpiece for your palate, promising an unforgettable appetizer experience!
—Recipes by Chef Steph
- 16 ounces frozen fire roasted corn 1 bag
- 16 ounces frozen white corn 1 bag
- 4 ounces green chiles 1 can
- 1 jalapeño pepper minced
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 6 ounces cream cheese ¾ standard package
- ½ cup Duke’s mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice from ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper optional
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- lots of tortilla chips for serving
- Place all of the ingredients except the cilantro and chips in a crockpot and mix well.
- 16 ounces frozen fire roasted corn, 16 ounces frozen white corn, 4 ounces green chiles, 1 jalapeño pepper, ¼ cup minced red onion, 6 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup mayonnaise, 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, ½ teaspoon sea salt, ½ teaspoon ground cumin, ½ teaspoon ground smoked paprika, ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours or high for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips. (Fresh cilantro, 12 ounces tortilla chips.)