Spice Up Your BBQ with Our Favorite Sizzling Summer Side Dish!
- 4 ears yellow corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned on all sides, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- While the corn is cooling, combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly on the corn, then sprinkle with the cheese and chili powder.
- Serve garnished with cilantro.