Flaky, fruity, fabulous. Try this quick recipe and relish warm, gooey bites. Your new pastry love awaits!
- 1 package frozen Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets
- 2 cups pealed and sliced peaches
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Mississippi River Distillery Big Peach liqueur
For the Glaze:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp Mississippi River Distillery Big Peach liqueur
- Stir the sugar, cornstarch, and liqueur into the peach slices until they produce a smooth glaze over the peaches.
- Cut the puff pastry into squares (I cut 6 from each of the two sheets).
- Place a heaping tablespoon of peaches in the middle of the square and pinch the seams to form a triangle.
- Brush with an egg mixed with water to make the pastry golden and shiny.
- Bake at 445° for about 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Glaze them while they are still hot.