Just 10 easy steps to peachy perfection!
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 can (15oz.each) peaches OR 3 cups fresh peeled sliced peaches
- ? cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 TBS Big Peach Liqueur
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix, 15.25 oz. ( I use Duncan Heinze)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Coat a 10-inch non-stick bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, and dust with 1/4 cup flour, shaking off excess.
- Drain 1 can of peaches, discarding syrup, arrange slices evenly on bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat oil, egg whites, Big Peach Liqueur and remaining can of peaches with syrup, in a large bowl about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add cake mix and beat according to package directions.
- Pour batter carefully over peach slices in prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Place pan on wire rack to cool completely.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto cake a plate.
- Dust cake with powdered sugar just before serving